Internship in Business Operations / Project Management (f/m/d) - Düsseldorf
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Internship in Business Operations / Project Management (f/m/d)(REF.: 263609)
Duration: 6-12 Month
We are now looking for an Intern talent to work as Business Operations / Project Management in Digital Services Organization - Western Europe. This role works most closely with the Head of Digital Services – Western Europe and leadership team and will get the opportunity to be a part of an international organization powered by technology and customer interaction. It is a key role for our organization, it’s the person who will support the day-to-day running of the Digital Service Unit. The Intern will also have to opportunity to acquire industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Operational support for management and members of the unit - getting involved into a lot of what’s going on in the business.
- Drive improvement and implementation of operational tasks of the unit.
- Ad-hoc support for presales and delivery projects when required
- Contribute and review project/business planning inputs & outputs
- Create & shape up digital material such as reports, presentations and articles
- Contribute to our documentation, by creating, reviewing and releasing new information.
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Business Administration (MSc./BSc.)
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good level of English is a must, German will be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic financial understanding will be an advance
- Enthusiasm, creativity and interest in learn new will complete your profile
- Valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- Industry related training, personal development, and mentorship from our team
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as Digitalization, Cloud, IoT, Automation.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 263609