System Integrator Junior
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
As a System Integrator in BSS (Business Support Systems) domain, you will be responsible to secure that the deliveries of solutions to customers are made in a professional way. As System Integrator you would be responsible for Installation, Integration, Configuration, Upgrades, Updates, System Hardening, Audits, Testing and Support of BSS products and solutions. Typical BSS product and solutions are Charging, Billing, Mediation, CRM, DWH, Custome care.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· University degree (Bachelor's or Master's) from technical university, highly motivated and talented recent graduates from technical universities are to be considered
· Fast leaner with high developed analytical thinking skills
· Accountable, result driven, self-driven and proactive
· Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations
· Open for new challenges, frequent changes, new technologies
· Ability to suggest, accept and drive new ideas, new models, new ways of workings
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Readiness to work abroad and travel frequently
Desirable Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Experience with Linux/Solaris OS
· Database overview and principals (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra)
· Virtualization knowledge (ESXi, KVM)
· Shell scripting, perl
· IP networking
System Integrator Responsibilities & Tasks
· Execute Integration work
· Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
· Execute Product Configuration
· Develop new or modify/fix existing code/configuration
· Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
· Identify and drive improvements
· Support (bug fixing) customer’s solutions including on-call emergency service
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 263578