5G GW Developer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (Evolved Gateway), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years experience with Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics.
- Good Knowledge in GSN system architecture, GPRS and WCDMA systems.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP area.
- Highly developed knowledge in C/C++ programming.
- Excellent knowledge in software development methods and tools (Object Oriented Analysis & Design, UML, Rose/Rhapsody)
- Excellent Knowledge in design pattern, refectory experience.
- Good knowledge in Linux or Unix.
- Good knowledge in software configuration management and Clear Case
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks.
- Understands the need for changes and contributes actively to implementation.
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities
- Open minded and willing to accept challenges
- Accept responsibility for problems and mistakes
- Be willing to contribute to a learning culture by sharing knowledge and experience