XRM Business Support Analyst
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Through active involvement and innovation, the XRM Business Support Analyst shall strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by providing professional support to Ericsson Sourcing community from a subject matter expert perspective. The XRM Business Support Analyst is accountable for receiving, evaluating, solving and managing tasks in his/her area of expertise.
- Interface with Coordinator / Team Leader, Program/Project Managers and with the internal clients to clearly understand the requests for the application in scope.
- Act as single point of contact for an internal workforce management tool and use the subject matter expertise to liaise communication and knowledge sharing with the business users.
- Partner with Program/Project Managers in the global roll-out process of the application in scope from a business support standpoint - create support function for the tool within the GFFI FCBS P2P Services
- Execute a quality check for all the deliverables before sending them to the internal client.
- Ensure training material and ways of working are recorded and maintained according to corporate guidelines - design training strategy together with Program/Project Managers, prepare training material, deliver training, keep training material up to date
- Ensure data accuracy & consistency
- Execute regular maintenance activities for application in scope.
- Ensure close cooperation with the process driver both in implementation and after implementation
- Become Champ in the implemented tool
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc reports on Program/Project Managers demands
- Good communication & presentation skills, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of performance reporting / performance management is preferred.
- Basic database GUI knowledge and/or capability to manipulate.
- 2+ years’ experience in application support / project implementation support.
- Be able to interact with the customer (e-mails, phone calls, video calls) independently and use his/her skills to guide newcomers.
- Be able to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request to performing the pre-analysis and then independently).
- Previous experience in tool implementation testing & support ops would be considered an advantage;
Nice to have:
- XRM implementation previous experience
- Test Lead previous experience
• Degree within Finance / Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science or alternate.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English (mandatory).
• Proactivity towards customer service is essential;
• Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
• A thorough and methodical approach to work;
• Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
• Knowledge sharing - active contributor.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log