Solution Architect 大数据分析架构师
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Previous experience on a similar job (at least 5 years)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SPAS
- Strong autmation Program knowledge in Java and Python
- Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
- Knowledge of Business Objects
- Distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
- Telecommunication Knowledge
- Excellent Communication / Presentation skills
- Ability to take complete responsibility of new requirements
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 263533