E2E Network Solutions Developer
DNEP Solutions and Engagements is an organization responsible for developing and providing E2E network solutions, and also ensure best in class support and engagement with MAs/CUs and customers.
DNEP Solutions and Engagements organization is looking for a technical skilled person with end-to-end solution creation capability and customer insight, to contribute to the scope define and design for end-to-end network solutions.
As a Solution Developer, you will be responsible to analyze requirement, design and verify end to end network solutions covering RAN, Transport, Core and Cloud network solution according to Ericsson business solution strategy and customer requirements.
- Work on LTE, LTE-A ad 5G E2E network connectivity solution.
- Work on Fixed Wireless Access solution and Private LTE solution.
- Work on RAN, IP Transport, Network Security and Cloud/Virtualized solution design, introduction, verification, deployment support.
- Based on requirements from product manager and customer, work out end to end network solution design and document it.
- Engage with customer to identify requirements and opportunities, work on pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, perform customer presentations.
- Verify solution in lab and customer site using Ericsson and 3pp products, troubleshooting and resolve issues efficiently.
- Run proof of concept test combined with exploring activities to find best solution for issues or customer requirement.
- Share knowledge in team with comprehensive experience and understanding from different product areas.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecom, or equivalent theoretical background acquired through experience and/or in any other way.
- At least 3 years of relevant product and solution design/verification or customer support experience in ICT industry.
- Solid knowledge of RAN, Cloud/Virtualization, Core, Network Security.
- Experience with at least one of the following areas:
- RAN: LTE, LTE-A, 5G, x-RAN (VRAN, CRAN, DRAN)
- Cloud, Virtualization, VNF, Datacenter, SDN
- Network Security: RAN/5G Security, Cloud/NFV Security
- Package Core
- Experience of 5G/Cloud and Virtualization is a strong plus.
- Experience of system design is preferred.
- Rich customer support experience is a plus.
- Excellent presentation / communication skill is a plus.
- Strong team-work and willing to take challenge.
- Self-motivated to drive and push from concept to implementation.
- Open minded and innovative to new ideas.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technology and knowledge quickly.
- Good command of English (verbal and written) and customer communication skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 263526