Technical & Solution Sales Support
Being part of BNEW Mission Critical and Private Networks the Technical and Solutions Sales Support (TSS) will Support KAM organization in one or several Market Areas with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. The role is also to position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader and secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Ability to understand customer use cases and needs within the Public Safety and Private Networks domain
- Applying expertise and technology to explain to customers the value and benefits or Ericsson’s solutions
- Skills in Presenting & Communicating Information
- Established connections within the Public Safety and Private Networks ecosystem
- Leadership and management experience
- Strategic mind, with ability to span into tactical as needed.
You might also have:
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Experience defining New Business Models
- 10+ years of experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or in the Public Safety domain
- Experience from Networks (LTE/5G,EPC, UDC,OSS, IMS & Orchestration)
- BS degree or similar
The Mission Critical and Private Networks unit within Business Area Networks is uniquely positioned to transform the way that Ericsson does business by engaging with Mobile Network Operators, System Integrators and in some cases direct customers in in the field of Critical Communications in Public Safety or Private Networks. By identifying new market needs in combination with Ericsson capabilities, this team is changing the way the world’s largest companies operate and evolve. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, to understand their challenges and opportunities and become a trusted partner. This team works with all Business Areas and creating an end to end solution for customers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 263510