Customer specific solution program manager
We are now looking for an Internal Supply Project Manager within Market Area Supply Hub unit , specified in customer specific solution (CSS) program, . In this position, you will be accountable to drive, execute and control all CSS activities that need to perform in the Hubs or production site; CSS are activities originally performed during site installation or commissioning, but that could be performed at the supply HUB or Supply Production site, such as:
- Hardware assembly
plug-in the units into the subrack, assemble and cabling complete shelf, 3PP assemble, etc
- Commissioning (SW activities)
up/downgrade to customer network revision, license activation (LAC), site specific parameters (script), etc
- Complete site assembles
- Material kitting, labeling, etc
You shall ensure that the CSS project or program delivers a result according to an assignment. The CSS Project Manager defines the work scope and strategy and takes full responsibility for planning, execution and conclusion of the project by using defined methods and tool as well as cross-functional teamwork to secure successful fulfillment of the assignment.
- Coordinate all activities needed to mass production of Customer Specific Solution in Hub or production site
- Resources dimensioning for CSS execution, based on historical data and forecast;
- Monitor CSS execution (times, yields, Quality issues, etc) and measure, evaluate CSS execution until conclusion.
- Prepare systems and tools for controlling and reporting new CSS in introduction
- Integrate all operational team, both inside and outside Supply to run new CSS in mass production
- List and address solutions for all process gaps found
- Hand over new CSS to the line organization and follow up until conclusion
- Competence development for CSS program
- Education: University degree in supply chain or corresponding work experience. Master degree majored in Supply chain or project management is a plus advantage
- Min years of experience: +5 years of experience on Customer projects, Network rollout program, Supply Project , Production site program management or other relevant area
- Competent skills in networking, communication and teambuilding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 263506