We are now looking for Verification Engineers, within PDU 4G5G PIR. Your responsibility will be to verify 4G/5G system behaviors on Overload, O&M(Operations & Maintenance) and Upgrade domain.
Ericsson-LG에서 검증 엔지니어를 채용합니다. Verification Engineer는 R&D 조직에서 Ericsson의 4G/5G 시스템에 대한 검증을 수행하게 됩니다.
The Overload, O&M(Operations & Maintenance) and Upgrade domain within Seoul Product Integration and Release organization is responsible for:
- Provide system verification and quality assurance results to Global R&D
- Create one common and cost-efficient quality assurance that support current and future products.
- Secure that we are ramping up and excelling in the 5G race
- Eager to continue learning and improving
- Service-oriented ways of working
- Service seamless 24/7
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experiences: New Grads ~ 3 Years (신입 ~ 경력 3년)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above (IT, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, ect.)
- Knowledge of Radio System in telco domain preferred
- A career case on real field RAN System (development, verification, delivery, deployment, service, operation) will give preference to recruitment
- JAVA/JS/Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell programming
- Understanding of RAN system behavior
- Knowledge of JAVA/JS/Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell programming
- Knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins and Eiffel,...)
- Understand the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
- Good English communication skill
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Automated Continuous Integration and Release Verification flow under CI machinery Environment
- End of Application: ~ November 16
- 지원 마감: 11월 16일 (금) 까지
- 전형 내용/일정은 회사 사정에 의하여 변경될 수 있으며 합격하신 분께는 이메일로 개별 통보 드립니다.
- Location: Ericsson-LG Seoul R&D Campus (LG Gasan Digital Center) 에릭슨엘지 서울 R&D 캠퍼스 (가산디지털단지역 LG가산디지털센터)
- Salary: Company Regulation (New Grads) / Negotiable (Experienced) 회사 내규 (신입) / 면접 후 협의 (경력)
- Benefits: Competitive Benefit Package 다양한 복리후생 프로그램
- Type of Employment: Regular 정규직
- How to Apply 지원 방법
- Click ‘Apply’ and submit your KOR & ENG resume in 1 file (doc, pdf) 국문 및 영문 이력서를 1개의 doc 혹은 pdf 파일로 작성하여 업로드
- Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information.
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Korea, Republic of (KR) || || Seoul || R&D
Req ID: 263486