What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 94,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Purpose of Job Role
Operations Support job role performs support for operational activities performed within the Local Delivery Organization FSO for Managed Services,
This Job Role is responsible for the execution of the following activities:
- Provide management, logistics and administrative support for the Managed Services Delivery.
- Assist in managing work activity changes and roster updates by maintaining the master work planning schedule
- Administer documentation for customer delivery from Field Services personnel to ensure it meets the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timing.
- Ensure operational process adherence and the application of continual service improvement activities.
- Monitor and ensure that contractual Service Level Agreements are being met and report progress throughout the month to the management team.
- Provide input to the monthly operational performance report.
- Act as an interface between the Customer and Ericsson for documentation.
- Track and maintain registers and documents as per contract deliverable.
- Administer the inventory database for customer parts and reporting including parts management and tracking of repairs.
- Maintain and administer change control register.
- Participate with the management team in fortnightly performance meetings with the customer, share in minute taking and documentation administration.
- Work with the Trouble ticketing systems for document creation and reporting.
The Job Role Operations Support shall work to guarantee the adherence to the MS delivery strategy and processes as well as to ensure that the organization is delivering in accordance to the right quality and standards.
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
· Analysing trends
· Customer Focused
· Planning & Organizing
· Applying Expertise & Technology
· Relating & Networking
· Deciding & Initiating Action
Key favourable attributes:
· 5 years’ experience working in similar operational roles
· Microsoft Office high aptitude in Word and Excel are an advantage.
· Customer relations
· Telecoms / Radio industry experience
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Hobart, Australia
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.