Component Engineer Intern
This intern position is located in North East Asia Sourcing Component Technology.
The intern will be involved in both local project implementation and global component technical management for defined categories.
This position will provide you a good opportunity to understand sourcing process, improve communication skill and enhance cross-cultural adaptability.
- Assistant team daily operation and communication
- Contribute to data analysis, information collection, working process improvement and market investigation, etc.
- Coordinate component suppliers for the related analysis
- Bachelor or Master student, will graduate after 2019
- Good English read/write skill and communication ability
- Open mind and active thinking
- At least 3 working days available per week, more than 6 months
- No.5 Lize East Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 263481