Customer Support Manager - Market Northeast Asia
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate leader to drive our MNEA Customer Support efforts to our customers. This person will possess a successful track record of growing and leading the service delivery and the 24/7 support business through key phases of MNEA growth.
This role is a value to setup to drive customer satisfaction programs for MNEA. This role will provide innovation and improvement across our Services organization to drive a world-class customer support experience.
- Lead the 24/7 support team for MNEA territory, manage the escalation, collaboration and execution and also the expansion of the Support in MNEA.
- Lead the coordination with the Product Development Unit and the Global Center for the resolutions of customer issues, including escalations.
- Lead the shift-coverage and the MNEA on duty call schedule in coordination with the Global Center.
- Review support execution models for improving efficiencies, growing the Support team in MNEA.
- Create key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular operational reviews on team performance and ensure alignment with business unit / company directions.
- 5 years or more experience working in ICT services preferably at a senior level.
- Minimum 5 years experiences with a history of increasing responsibilities in roles that supported a Service, Support (24 x 7) and operations environment.
- Minimum 3 years building and managing a Service and/or Support team.
- Self-motivating with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good track record in building scalable Services and Support organizations, with a focus on efficiency while maintaining the levels of service.
- Enthusiastic and passionate for customer care and satisfaction.
- Focused on achieving results and exceeding goals and objectives.