Product Development Leader, Program Manager for RAN Incubator
What would the future look like if you could build a complete Baseband Unit on Commercial-off-the-shelf server HW?
Would you like to join our journey to find out?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
Together with System &Technology we are drafting a new way of implementing RAN utilizing the experience we have deployed on a dramatically different platform.
We now need you to help plan, lead and coordinate these activities across multiple PDUs and sites.
RAN-I, within the Product Development Unit (PDU) 4G&5G, is the new Incubator unit where we make brilliant new ideas grow into products. The intention is to be responsible for a few specific alternative solutions from TA (Technical analysis) to PIR (Product Integration and Release), where innovative mindset and methods can be tried out.
We are now looking for a RAN on COTS Program Manager. As RAN on COTS Program Manager your main responsibilities are:
• Plan and drive the implementation of complete Baseband Unit on Commercial-off-the-shelf server HW
• Establish an exploratory and collaborative WoW, and drive competence build up within x86 development and cloud deployment area
• Explore and utilize ongoing activities in this area across Ericsson
• Establish partnership with Ericsson internal as well as external parties
• Actively interact with the customer and customer unit in presenting and agreeing on the scope and timeline of RAN on COTS
• University Master’s or bachelor’s degree
• > 5 years in leadership positions
• Excellent Project and Program Management Skills
• Domain experience: Radio Access Network, HW and SW, Cloud
• Customer Insight
• Business Understanding
• Coaching & Mentoring Skills
• Negotiation Skill
• Formulating strategies and concepts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 263448