Currently, we are looking for an Engineer to become a part of our 4G/5G Continuous Integration team. The person will be responsible for maintenance and development of the CI environment and machinery.
- Finding and analyzing environmental faults,
- Participating in the software development process for mobile networks,
- Maintaining and developing automated systems for analyzing and reporting faults,
- Optimizing existing Continuous Integration Systems,
- Inspecting automated test results,
- Automating daily tasks and operations,
- Supporting developers in everyday activities and environmental problems.
- Over 5 years of commercial work experience as devops, Unix or Linux sys. admin with deep knowledge of scripting, programing,
- Expertise in Linux/UNIX environments,
- Practical knowledge on troubleshooting networking problems on IPv4 and IPv6 stack,
- Proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages (Python, Bash, Groovy, Perl, Java),
- Proficiency with developer tools (Git, Jenkins, or similar),
- Excellent analytical and fast learning skills,
- Ability to train and coach less experienced technicians,
- Working with people and networking,
- Written and spoken English on B2 level.
- Very good understanding of modern SDLC.
Nice to have:
- Ability to plan and coordinate technical tasks within small team of 5-8 employees,
- True can-do attitude.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.