Senior Filter Developer
Ericsson China Access Network R&D Center is looking for Senior Filter Developer for 5G RBS development.
You will be responsible for Ericsson 5G RBS product filter pre-development, early phase study, design and verification.
- Attend 5G pre-development project and 5G early phase study
- Analysis 5G filter requirement, prepare filter requirement specification
- Filter simulation and design
- Tuning and verification of filter
- Follow Ericsson design and daily work process/procedure
- To carry out effectively and efficiently for all the activities
- Keep study continuously to maintain competition level
- Support production when needed
- Major in Microwave, wireless comm. or equivalent
- Master in Wireless Communication or equivalent
- 3 + years’ experience in filter design
- Solid knowledge in microwave, electromagnetic field
- Strong circuit and field simulation skills utilizing HFSS, CST, ADS…
- Experiences of cavity filter design and passive components design such as coupler, LPF etc.
- Experiences of on board filter design
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment such as Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, RF Generator, Power Meter etc.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and social abilities
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 263337