Cloud MANO Software Architect
Cloud Management and Orchestrator Software Architect/Engineer
Understand project background, get familiar with business model, assist to split project solution, estimate the timelines rationality, analyze function model, split work flows, implementing function per specific requirement, to verify it and deliver to customer with secured quality in the end.
- Software Architect/Engineer
- 5 years more of Java or 3 years more of Python development experience, proficient in web development, and use Spring, CXF, OSGI and other frameworks; Proficient in the basic principles of protocols such as Socket/HTTP/HTTPS/Soap/Restful
- Ability of WSDL, XML, XSD, XSL, YAML and other definition languages
- Familiar with common operation and maintenance tools, such as Ansible, and be proficient in using shell scripts
- Rich in Telcom working experience is preferred for Solution Architect
- Front end Software Engineer
- More than three years of web development experience, mature UI ideas and strong user experience
- NFV MANO experience is preferred, and familiar with the ETSI MANO related specifications
- English as a working language, need the ability to communicate effectively in English language with customer
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 263336