As a Data Scientist Engineer, you will need to have strong programming skills and strong understanding of data science and Machine Learning tools. You will use your knowledge and/or experience in Data Science methodologies apply them to solve challenging real-world problems as part of a highly dynamic and global team. You will work in a highly collaborative environment where you communicate and plan tasks and ideas. You will be working on high impact initiatives with other DS in Machine Intelligence to drive growth and economic profitability for Ericsson and its customers by accelerating current Ericsson offerings. Your contribution will also help to create new offerings in the areas of Data & ML driven 4G and 5G network, distributed cloud, IoT and other emerging businesses.
- Conduct functional and technical analysis within Ericsson organization and strategic customers to understand MI-driven business needs and opportunities
- Contribute & drive development of viable solutions addressing the Network Design & Optimization needs. This includes working with petabytes of 4G/5G-networks, IoT and exogenous data, and proposing/selecting/testing predictive models, recommendation engines, anomaly detection systems, statistical model, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other machine learning systems
- · Conduct studies and find creative usage of new and/or existing data sources. Work with Data Architects to leverage existing data models and build new ones, as needed.
- · Comprehend Data from multiple data sources (Structured & Un-Structured) as input for automated compilation for larger Data Lakes and further input towards the ML based Models
- · Collaborate with product development teams and partners in Ericsson Businesses to industrialize machine learning models and solutions as part of Ericsson offerings including providing source code, workflows and documents
- Work with new technologies and champion them in ML Communities within Ericsson
- Contribute towards sharing knowledge and guide team members within Data Processing and ML Based Algorithms
- Assist ML Competence build-up in Ericsson Businesses and Customer Serving Units
- Help to develop new and apply/extend existing, concepts, methodologies, techniques for cross functional initiatives
- Engage with external partners (both on Data Processing and Model Development) to develop the skills and technology portfolio for Ericsson ML needs
- Able to comprehend the complex Data and ML Structures towards internal and external Stakeholders
- Comprehend Customer needs and translating them towards the Data Driven Solutions
- Applications/Domain-knowledge in Telecommunication and/or IoT, a plus.
- Certifying MI MOOCS, a plus
- Ability to build and nurture internal and external communities
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation is a plus
- Ability to work independently with high energy, enthusiasm and persistence
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in writing and presenting white papers, journal articles and technical blogs on the results
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Mumbai || SharedServ
Req ID: 263326