In Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA) Digital Services, within the Solution and Service Line Digital Business Services, we are looking for ICT Program Director. As part of the regional Governance and Quality Assurance Team, the ICT Program Director will be responsible to ensure delivery of ICT System Integration and Transformation projects. As part of the regional team, the focus will be to ensure delivery of most critical projects deploying innovative Ericsson solutions in BSS, OSS and Analytics and integrate into complex customer environments. The ICT Program Director will be assigned to dedicated programs in the region, accountable for service delivery scoping during the pre-sales phase and/or execution of the solution to delivery in quality, time and budget.
As part of SSL DBS accountability to implement and innovate delivery methodologies and tools and ensure the implementation of Quality Assurance in the region, the ICT Program Director will also be assigned to Project Quality Reviews or as Mentor to project teams in the regions. The ICT Program Manager will contribute to MELA community and provide Lessons Learned from own delivery or drive internal activities as part of the continuous improvement process driven by the team.
In customer engagements the ICT Program Manager is furthermore responsible for strengthening the partnership with the customer on C-Level by acting on its behalf and by securing that the activities reflect the business objectives of the customer. In customer engagements, the Program Manager is formally reporting to the Program Sponsor within the Governance board at the customer organization.
- At least ten (10) years of pertinent experience with three (3) to Five (5) years of related service delivery experience in one of the following Domains:
- OSS (Network-, Service-, Cloud-Management)
- Analytics & BI
- Good understanding of Ericsson Sales and Quality Assurance process and methodologies (eg. SDP process, CSI Delivery Methodology, etc.).
- Analytical skills to define and control complex delivery plans and identify delivery risk and mitigation actions.
- Capable to manage financial & commercial aspects of the program to plan and monitor the financial KPIs.
- Senior communication and client Facing skills to interact with the client during quality reviews and recovery plan execution.
- Entrepreneurship and experience in building and leading large project organizations and teams.
- Collaborative, team-player and able to lead teams workings across geographies and cultures.
- Fluent English, Spanish language mandatory. Portuguese language would be beneficial.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Colombia (CO) || || Bogota || IT
Req ID: 263285