Network Engineer Trainee
We are looking for a Radio Access Network Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing end to end technical solutions for the customers, in 4G and 5G environment. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Together with marketing and sales, be responsible that competitive solutions (products and services) are provided in a professional way, get satisfied customers, secure profitability and identify new and add-on business opportunities
- Together with the Customer Project Manager analyze customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation and drive scope management
- Be single point of contact towards the customer for all solution related discussions
- Organize and drive customer workshops. Travel and work on customer sites
- Participate in negotiations with a customer as a technical expert
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Be involved in feature/SW/HW testing trials
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Work in a project team and be proactive member
- Share with Ericsson community information/documents/competences
- Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- Telecommunication vertical knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and software development
- Knowledge in solving and conceptualizing use cases based on Data Science is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS
- Hands on experience on Data Science and AI related technologies
- 3G and 4G architecture knowledge
- Creative & innovative
- Keen on learning
- Willing to work under high pressure and taking initiative with good focus on problem solving
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || SharedServ
Req ID: 263235