C Developer in Baseband Infrastructure
We are looking for an engineer who would like to join one of Baseband Infrastructure teams in Lodz.
Our organisation provides execution environment, tools and programming model for many-core platform. This is the foundation for Ericsson fifth generation mobile systems (5G) and also part of the LTE, WCDMA and GSM systems. Apply if you want to get a deep understanding of embedded operating system development in general and EMCA in particular and contribute to another of our challenging and recognized complex programming projects.
What do we offer:
- An opportunity to learn Ericsson Multi Core Architecture ASICs (DSP platform) - EMCA,
- Involvement in 4G and 5G projects,
- Work with drivers and interfaces and HW supervision on EMCA,
- Maintain Operating Systems present on EMCA,
- Low-level troubleshooting / TR handling,
- A project structure where you can act as a guardian in specific area,
- Possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment,
- Work in agile methodology based team.
- C (low-level programming) and C++,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to have skills:
- Drivers development experience,
- Interprocess communication,
- Embedded systems,
- Knowledge of telecom technologies,
- MSc in Electronics or similar,
- Assembler, Perl, Python,
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.