Integration Engineer - 5G
We are now looking for a Integration Engineer that will be responsible for performing radio network design and planning to meet customer requirements. You will be mainly involved in service delivery but also support pre-sales activities Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
Integration Engineer - 5G (Ref.: 263092)
- You will be the one to manage customers' requirements and customer expectations from project establishment to the handover stages of the project
- Not only will you support presales activities but also contribute your knowledge during the pre-studies
- You will interact with customer, 3rd Party suppliers and other Service Delivery organizations
- You will participate in customer workshops, provide solution and technical expertise and deliver solution presentations
- You will be responsible for identifying the impacts and risks of introducing a solution and will make recommendation with regards to their evolution
- You will share and transfer knowledge within your field of expertise
- A Master’s degree in IT, ICT, telecommunication engineering or equivalent
- Ideally you have 3-5 years’ experience in Solution Integration within the telecommunications sector
- You are an expert in VNF and have an extensive support Knowledge in the areas of HSS, CSCF and MTAS as well as CUDB
- You have a good Understanding of IP, Routing, and Security
- You are delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You have very good analyzing and problem solving skills
- You have an excellent command of the English language and good German communication skills
Ericsson offers you
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as state-of-the-art technology
Place of work
- Berne, Switzerland
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers or to Yvette email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 263092