Master Thesis DGS 5G Marketing
We are looking for two students to do their Master of Science thesis in the area of 5G B2B Marketing, for Ericsson Digital Services. With the introduction of 5G the service providers have the opportunity to expand their eco systems to directly provide new business opportunities with other industries. There are many new aspects that need to be considered by the service providers when choosing partner and vendors to engage with to handle these new eco systems. At Ericsson Digital Services, we are exploring new models to package our value propositions and capabilities to be relevant for the service providers.
Examples of areas to work with are:
- ´Ease of doing business ´ value argumentation – What are our non-functional differentiators, i.e. those that are on top of our strongpoints on features and benefits of these?
- Driving forces behind industries demanding 5G (IoT – Internet of Things) services – What are the most interesting Ericsson capabilities, from different industries´ perspectives, and why?
- Network slicing key values end-to-end – What insights are there on how network slicing will be adopted for evolved Mobile Broadband, Fixed Wireless Access and IoT services, and what are the most important end-to-end value arguments from service providers to their customers?
As with past mobile generations, leading operators are keen to gain a first-mover advantage in 5G. Working with these operators, Ericsson is leading the development of 5G technologies. We provide business insights to ensure early success and rapid adoption of 5G-enabled applications for consumers and for industries, enabling service providers to capture the business potential of the improved capacity, density, latency and agility granted by 5G.
Ericsson Digital Services helps service providers prosper in the digital economy. From enhancing the way you engage with your customers to automating operations, we’re helping service providers reach new levels of programmability, access and agility – levels that digital natives call home.
- You will explore and develop models and methods in B2B marketing and value argumentation
- You will explore and develop models for establishing wanted perception
- Develop key insights and content
- Establish and evangelize thought leadership
- Education: final year in a Master of Science
- Experience working in a global team
- Analytical skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Understanding of B2B and digital marketing
Please apply before 20/11-2019, with you CV, personal letter and grades.
If you have any questions about the process you are welcome to email recruiter Anna Björkman email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Stud&YP
Req ID: 263037