- To be responsible to provide Radio Network related service delivery to operators/customers. Typical services include Radio Network Design, Performance Optimization, Technical Solution Consulting, Audit & Benchmarking, and Technique Trials.
- To ensure the optimal service delivery and achieve customer satisfaction.
The main responsibility as Radio D&O Network Engineer is to complete services solution to meet customers’ business needs. It includes all Radio NW aspects from beginning to end, Radio NW Planning and Radio NW Optimization. Radio D&O Network Engineers are also responsible for providing Business development and Sales Support within area of Network Engineer.
Around 25%-50% working time will travel outside Dalian (include Oversea Travel)
- WCDMA/LTE/GSM Radio Knowledge (Radio network architecture, Radio Characteristics, Cellular NW principle)
- Performance Analysis and Optimization (Air Interface Protocol analysis, Voice, CS, PS)
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science certificate in Telecommunications / Computer Area or equivalent.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and writing abilities are mandatory.
- Good communication skills with ability to work in multi-ethnical environment.
- Willing to travel globally for short or long assignments, willing to work hard for the company and personal development
Good adaptability and quick learner of new technical knowledge is essential.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 263027