R&D Project Manager (Product Development Leader)
We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- You will be required to drive technology and product leadership
- Flow optimization
- Innovation and improvements
- Knowledge sharing and learning
- BSc or higher level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience:
- Strong leadership skills in change management leading to operational excellence.
- Technical education at a university level is required. PMP certification and/or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent strongly desired.
- Fully embraces the all the Think, Lead and Do parts of the New Leadership Framework
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills
- Well organized with thought leadership
- Self-motivated and positive personality
- Fluent in oral English/Chinese and excellent in written English/Chinese
- Some Business travel is required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 263011