Services Resource Management
- Drive and follow-up on Critical Capabilities build-up
- Plan and drive the Global Learning Program for the respective organization
- Involved in the Strategic Competence Development Program
- Receive and Consolidate training needs and plans from the Line Managers
- Research and propose trainings as per the requirements received from the Line Organization
- Keep track of execution and budget of the Learning and Competence Development Plans
- Drive the Recruitment and Job Requisitions approval process
- Secure optimal allocation of resources to projects
- Implement changes and compliance of Global Resource Management processes and tools
- Drive governance with Talent Acquisition to ensure onboarding of optimal resources
- Drive optimal resource dimensioning mix and cost structure from pre-sales to recruitment
- Capture and continuously update the bottom-up resource demand forecast based ongoing contracts and sales opportunities
- Plan and perform unit dimensioning in cooperation with Line Managers
- Drive quarterly physical area seats forecast in line with the resource forecast
- Drive implementation of organizational changes
- 5-10 years of working experience in services business
- Experience in Competence Management and Competence Development
- Experience in Resource Management including process, methods and tools
- Good understanding of Delivery models and organizational structure
- Good understanding of relevant Service portfolio
- Good Change Management skills
- Good thought leadership and commercial understanding to identify & implement short and long term strategies
- Good leadership skills with a strong capability to drive, motivate and negotiate
- Good analytical skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.