IP coordinator Ericsson Belgium & Luxembourg
As IP coordinator within the D&I local delivery unit your main responsibility is to secure the delivery of the IP activities (time, quality and cost) according to the design provided by the customer and provide support to the CPM and work in close collaboration with him.
You will manage all operational processes, methods and tools in relation with the different IP activities, making sure these are always used optimal.
- Technical contact point for incoming IP activities
- Ensure execution of IP teams as per committed targets in terms of volume and quality towards End-to-End CPM and the final customer
- Support the CPM for the production plan delivery and project scoping and ensure his backup during his absence
- Coordinate the works between IP teams spread internationally and provide them the support needed
- Follow up the planning to deliver the required IP activities
- Always seek for improvement in the efficiency of the delivery (cost, lead-time and quality)
- Analyze and challenge the Designs received from customer engineering team with support of engineers if needed
- Analyze the requests from customer engineering team and distribute them to the team for implementation
- Be proactive in finding synergies and in analyzing the current network
- Participate in day-2-day activities as well as the IP guard
- Organize support to operational teams in case of incidents in network to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of telecommunications systems
- Provide support to the CPM for quotation creation if required
- Seek for Process/documentation creation/improvement
- Telecom or IT background with 3-5 years of experience in IP (MPLS, BGP, L3VPN, L2VPN) implementation or coordination (Network Engineer, Service Delivery Manager, Integration Engineer, IP coordinator…)
- Have Facilitation skills, Analytical and methodical approach
- Have Coordination skills: Make sure that all involved parties are aligned to have the work done in time and on a first time right basis.
- Have facilitation skills to work with multicultural teams dispatched internationally
- Have Customer facing skills in order to drive and attend meetings with the customer
- Have Good written and verbal communication skills
- Other transmission knowledge is an asset (DWDM, MW, …)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- French or Dutch would be a plus
Position is based in Brussels suburbs (Zaventem).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Belgium (BE) || || Brussels || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 262923