Manager of Engineering & Automation
Job Summary- Manager of Engineering & Automation:
Lead Engineering organization to achieve operational excellence in SMA, Final Assembly & Packing areas for New Product Introduction, Transfer Product Introduction & Global volume production. Drive design for automation requirement and also develop automation solution to support the product manufacture.
- Lead SMA/FA technology and develop manufacturing process
- Drive design for SMA, final assembly requirement
- Drive overall automation requirement and solution together with product industrialization
- Package design responsible and improvement
- Drive manufacturing tools development
- Deep understanding of advanced manufacturing technology and process
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma preferred.
- Good Ericsson knowledge and its products and processes
- University diploma or above in Telecom, electronics or business administration
- Considerable experience and proven track records in Design, Engineering, Manufacturing or Quality Management in Telecom or Electronics industry
- Above 5 years leadership experience
- Fluent English communication
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 262867