Manager of Test Technology
Job Summary-Manager of Test Technology:
Manage Engineering organization to develop coordinated and cost efficiency test Solutions for both New Products and volume products. Also test engineering support for New Product Introduction, Transfer Product Introduction & Global volume production
- Lead coordinated and cost efficiency test solution development
- Drive New (testing) technologies, methods development
- Drive Test engineering support for NPI/TPI/Volume production
- Lead Radio test lead support globally
- Strong technical competence in relevant areas
- Good Ericsson knowledge and its products and processes
- University diploma or above in Telecom, electronics or business administration
- Considerable experience and proven track records in Design, Engineering, Manufacturing or Quality Management in Telecom or Electronics industry
- Above 5 years leadership experience
- Fluent English communication
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 262864