Manager of Advanced Technology
Job Summary-Manager of Advanced Technology
Lead our Technical strategy based on future Product scopes. Drive advanced engineering team to focus on new production technology development, and early phase study in product TA/CA phase.
- Define and lead the long term production technical development
- Drive early phase study during TA/CA with design and suppliers
- Drive our Technical Key Competence plan with Line Managers
- Drive lab analysis for material analysis and component verification for early phase products
- Describe Supply Impact related to Ericsson IPP and product strategy
- Strong technical knowledge about Ericsson Network products
- Technical knowledge in the ICT market and industry
- Technical knowledge in the production technology
- Supply chain & Supply process knowledge
- University diploma or above in Telecom, electronics or business administration with 10 years related working experience
- Above 5 years leadership experience
- Fluent English communication
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 262863