YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Student developer.
Ericsson's IP Edge router is the heart and key network element of the packet core network. With thousands of deployments, operators can provide network access to millions. We are looking for an enthusiastic Intern Developer, who is not afraid of the complexity of an Edge router, who is looking for challenges in low level embedded SW development, and who is willing to join to our Journey towards 5G and Cloud Native world. Our CMS team develop and maintain the lowest level software components, that controls different HW elements, and provides a stable and redundant platform for smooth operations.
• Be the point of contact and technical expert towards our stakeholders
• Work together with the Product Owner to define engineering requirements for the market needs
• Develop new functionalities, enhance the current platform
• Maintain the products that are already on the market and are used by customers from all over the world
• Develop competence and teach/coach other young engineers
• Education: BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (Others can be accepted, but be very good in these fields)
• Good problem-solving skills
• Experience in HW close, multi-threaded SW development
• Programming skills in C, C++ and/or Python
• Team player
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle knowledge
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
What we offer:
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!