Automatic test system developer
We are now looking for a Developer to do I&V automatic test system development.
- You will do automatic test system development for Ericsson radio test.
- Automatic test system maintain and user support.
- Drive continuous improvements of test efficiency and quality.
- Develop competence in test technology and wireless communication standard.
- Experience in automatic test system development.
- Experience in programming language LabVIEW or JAVA.
- Familiar with radio test instruments, such as signal analyzer, signal generator and power meter.
- Knowledge of radio performance, environmental test or EMC test.
- Familiar with 3GPP standard and documents.
- NB-IoT, OTA or 5G NR knowledge is preferred.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 262781