C++ Developer in LTE area
We are looking for a Software Developer in the Managed Object Model area of LTE. Your role would cover the software development duties, such as: a requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification and preparation of the technical documentation.
In our work, we use both Agile and Lean approaches. We work in a cross functional team of developers. We strongly encourage continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing as a part of our daily work.
- Performing continuous analysis and requirements handling,
- Developing and test high quality products,
- Performing investigation, analysis and troubleshooting of encountered issues and problems in both software and systems,
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders,
- Driving continuous improvement to the products and processes,
- Developing competencies in a complex technical domain.
- Good knowledge of the programming languages: C/C++, Java
- Version control system: GIT,
- Linux command line,
- Education: BSc/MSc, technical studies,
- Software development methodology and testing knowledge,
- Teamwork and high level of communication skills,
- English at a communicative level.
- Domain experience: 4G radio technology (LTE),
- Script languages: python, perl, Erlang.