Operational Product Owner in PDU BI CNA
The role is a bridge between Product Development and Product Management. We are looking for an Operational Product Owner (OPO) to become a part of Alarm Power Climate (APC) product team.
APC maintains a suitable conditions in the RBS, so the hardware can work within its environmental specifications.
The person will be responsible for participating or even running the feature development within the APC product.
APC consists of 8 cross-functional teams (XFTs) developing the product and ensuring its quality at the same time.
OPO, together with Product Guardian (PG) in alignment with stakeholder needs, defines and prioritizes Product Backlog.
- Acting as Operational Product Owner being responsible for requirement decomposition
- Securing alignment between business objectives and development, priorities setting within the backlog
- Ensuring proper resource allocation and negotiating allocations between operational and development activities with LM`s, PM`s and other OPO`s
- Backlog items preparation, distribution and operational follow up with assigned XFTs (up to three)
- Supporting the coordination of efforts of developers
- Supporting the communication between development teams in various locations/organizations as well as Product Owners, Project Managers, Program Managers, Test Managers and other key roles
- Making sure that all involved understand the business benefits, and work with the product end in mind
- Acting as a coordinator in the course of the project and helping to remove impediments to support successful delivery
- Continuous improvement of effective product development
- Previous, proven experience as Project Manager, Product Owner or Product Development Manager
- Good knowledge of Scrum framework or similar Agile frameworks
- Very good understanding software development life cycle up to Customer Deployment phase
- Familiar with Continuous Integration concept
- Written and spoken English on B2 level minimum
- Excellent analytical and fast learning skills
- Ability to train and coach less experienced people
- Working with people and networking
- Eager to learn about new technologies
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications industry