UDM & Policy DevOpS Engineer
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Basic User Data Management and Policy
- VmWare, OpenStack
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Programing experience
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- Strong background in UNIX/Linux, and competent in script programming, such as shell or Python, etc.
- Have experience in Frameworks like AngularJS and Flask
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
- Experience of agile Development
- Good level of knowledge in virtualization deployment and cloud services such as Openstack, AWS and Docker container.
- Good level of knowledge in automation configuration management practices, tools and framework, knowledge in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and etc. is a plus.
- Solid understanding and hands-on knowledge of network architect, network protocols including HTTP, MQTT, etc and network security.
- Familiar with database configuration and database skill, such as Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra, NoSQL, MangoDB.
- Ability to perform solution end to end function test and system test
- Coding experiences in Java, Java EE will be advantage
Good to have:
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration and delivery is a required experience, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
- IP Network Design experience required
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
Shanghai (China), Guangzhou (China), Madrid (Spain)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.