UDM & Policy Services Solution Architect
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design User Data Management and Policy (UDM & Policy) delivery; driving end-to-end solution delivery
- Analyze customer requirements, technology and Network
- Develop technical presentations, proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of Solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- User Data Management and Policy
- VmWare, OpenStack
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Programing experience
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Financial Understanding
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration and delivery is a required experience, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
- IP Network Design experience required
- Basic understanding of virtualization and cloud
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
Shanghai (China), Guangzhou (China), Madrid (Spain)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.