Radio System, Analog and ASIC Engineers
- Develop competence in technical domain for Radio allocation
- Must have Radio HW Analog knowledge or ASIC knowldege
- It would be plus if you are familiar with 3GPP radio performance, like 45.005, 36.104, 37.104, 37.105 and 38.104
- Systemizate and document work per product
- It would be plus if you are familiar with Radio performance simulation, using ADS or AWR or Matlab or knows ASIC development tools and process
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Education: Msc in Electronics and communication/ASIC or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience with Radio HW board design
- 4+ years of experience with Radio HW system design
- Min years of experience: 5-10 years in Radio design
- Domain experience: Radio systemand design knowledge, link budget knowledge
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 262672