Head of SL Operate Quality & Operational Excellence
The Head of Quality and Operational Excellence is a key Leadership role within the Service Line Operate, the main driver and facilitator for improvements and Service Delivery performance within the organization.
The Head of Quality and Operational Excellence has full responsibility for ensuring common processes, methods and tools are deployed across all units, in alignment with the Business Area Delivery Strategy.
The Head of Quality and Operational Excellence is responsible for the support of all operational activities related to Service Delivery performed by the Delivery Units towards our Customers and will ensure they have the necessary processes, tools and systems to execute their activities to the highest level of performance and quality.
The Head of Quality and Operational Excellence is responsible to drive the financial performance of the Customer deliveries to ensure good financial practices are implemented and followed in the organization.
- Act as an effective member of the Leadership Team, working towards the overall objectives, including cross-unit and cross business unit objectives.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the Quality and Operational Excellence Function and target achievement and reporting.
- Plan, implement and follow up on lowest-cost-of-sales structure in the Quality and Operational Excellence Function, to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring Service Delivery budgets for customer working level agreements are met and savings targets reached. Including cost control and monthly reporting
- Provide monthly KPI reporting and tracking for all Customer Contracts and across all departmental activities, ensuring target achievement.
- Accelerate Service Delivery, efficiency and performance
- Secure close cooperation with the Market Areas, Competence Hubs and Business Areas, to upgrade Ways of Working, Competence and Knowledge Management practices on a continual basis throughout the year.
- Ensuring operational readiness for new contracts or increased scope.
- Implement consistent methods of tracking scope changes, operational and financial
- Secure Optimal cost quotations for add-on sales opportunities.
- Support the implementation of processes, methods, tools and Business area blueprints to achieve gains of efficiency in the Service Delivery chain
- Ensure that the required IS/IT investments and projects are in place to support the Service Operation for incoming transfers
- Involving staff under his/her control, through active participation in goal setting, encouraging their sense of ownership and commitment to achieve the required business objectives.
- Perform Individual Performance Management (IPM) for all staff under their control, in-line with the HR directives and company ways of working, ensuring regular follow-up and reviews.
- Provide support and coaching to the 1st line and staff under his/her control. Also establish robust development plans for all staff and succession plans are also in place for all positions within Quality and Operational Excellence
- Access to all necessary information to carry out the assigned responsibilities effectively and in-line with company directives.
- Monitoring and controlling the departmental budget, ensuring end to end cost control, in-line with company directives.
- Approvals and control for the Service Delivery Budget per customer account for customers served
- Approvals for travel and expenses of the managers under their control
- Qualifications: Graduate Degree
- Industry experience: Telecoms Operations, at least 5 years line management experience
- Years of experience: 10 years and above
- Highly developed line management and leadership skills and leading by example.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Performance and results oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility and empowerment.
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication and ability to communicate effectively on an executive level, both internally and externally.
- Customer oriented and business minded – has a consultative approach and focus on profitability.
- Highly developed skills in driving change.
- Ability to prioritize and plan own work to meet assigned schedules and targets.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a global delivery team
- Analytic with strong problem-solving capability.
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
- Highly developed knowledge in diversity awareness
- Good conflict management skills.
- Good English language skills oral and written
- Business and financial awareness to ensure understanding of the implications that various courses of action will have on costs.
- Good knowledge of Managed Services Portfolio
- Good Knowledge of Service delivery strategies and processes.
- Good understanding of all Project Management Knowledge areas.
- Good knowledge of relevant guide-line’s, tools and processes (eg. MS Project Model, 6-steps Transformation Model, MSDP and MS-TOP)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || New Delhi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 262664