We are now looking for interconnect designer to support radio base station related product development
- Be responsible for interconnect(connector/cable) design of Radio products
- Breakdown requirements from product manager/system design/mechanical design into interconnect design level requirements
- Make overall technical specification and test requirement of new designed part and communicate with interconnect suppliers
- Drive design verification either internally or by interconnect suppliers, and provide strong support on radio product level assembly/test within the project
- Perform root causes analysis for quality problems & provide solutions
1. Some interconnect or electric contact or signal transmittion basic knowledge is preferred
2. Master or above degree, Major in mechanical/electromechanical/electrical engineering/automation
3. Good English communication skill and CET-6 certification
4. Strong and professional problem solving knowledge
5. Creative, positive and group work spirit
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 262603