- Excellent knowledge in Linux OS is mandatory.
· Good knowledge in TCP/IP and network protocols, such as BGP/GRE etc.
· Strong competence in virtualization, such as KVM, Docker container.
· Strong competence in high performance networking technologies, such as SR-IOV, DPDK.
- Good knowledge in Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm, lstio) and cloud-native design experience.
- Familiar with automatic tool such as Ansible, and scripting in Shell and Python.
- Technical leadership mindset and willingness to take challenge.
- Education: University degree or above.
- Hard working, team player.
- English in written and oral.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for solution design and product development.
- Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 262602