Services Resource Management
We are now looking for a Services Resource Manager, are you interested? As the leader, you will secure the responsibility to develop, maintain, implement, and follow up optimal services resource plans.
In this role, you will commit to capability management to secure delivery readiness and delivery execution success.
The Services Resource Management job role is mandatory in both Regional and Global organizations.
- You will monitor and support workforce allocation
- Guide and implement resource management process excellence
- Ensure business by optimal resource management operation
- You will execute and secure workforce allocation
- Define competence need and request resources
- Gather and distribute service demand forecast
- Plan and drive workforce capacity
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- You must possess 2 years of experience of Service Delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Process
- Coaching and mentoring experience and skills.
- Change and improvement management skills
- Social, negotiation and argumentation skills
- You possess Project Management skills along with
- Financial acumen and skills
- Knowledge of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- You are responsible for formulating strategies and concepts
(Recruiter to provide as needed)