Cash Collection Support (Finance)
We are now looking for a Collection support resource to proactively maintain relationship with customer. Follow-up with the customer in order to ensure that outstanding invoices are paid before or on due date. For due invoices seek reason for delayed payment and initiate action plan. Send monthly ageing report with comments on collection status to the Collector.
- You will follow-up on customer invoice payments
- Manage customer invoice dispute
- Collect customer payments
- Education: Academic degree in finance, accounting or similar field.
- Min years of experience: Two to three years working experience in Finance
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Ability to communicate in the customer’s preferred language, as well as an openness to and respect for other cultures.
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Financial Model Knowledge
- Treasury Knowledge
- (Recruiter to provide)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 262560