ICT Technical Product Manager Bigdata
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for an (ICT) Technical Product Manager in Bigdata (Data lake and data pipeline) Technology. You will lead the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. You will collect and maintain requirements. Other parts of your role; will be safeguarding and governing the product Total Cost of Ownership, (TCO) solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 8-12
- Relevant experience : 4 years
- Domain experience: MapR , Bigdata
- Experience in IT design, development and architecture as well as in Product Management
- Expertise in MapR administration
- Experience with MapR Performance tuning and improvements
- Good understanding of Hadoop , MapR architecture, sizing etc.
- Linux(admin) hands on. Experiance in streamset , Talend ETL tools.
- Expertise, Knowledge in below components
- MaprFS, CLDB,YARN, Oozie, Hive, Hue, Pig, Sqoop,impala
- Spark , Elasticsearch, Hbase, Kibana
- logs clearning, MapR DB, Strom, Flume
- NFS, Kerberos , Drill, Kafka, Stream set/Talend
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience with running Basis operations support
- Hands on experience with Landscape development projects (installations, migrations, upgrades).
- You will define product strategy, roadmap and optimize product TCO
- You will prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- You will administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- You will also document and maintain product information
- Support and influence Ericsson Data lake road map execution.
- Apply MapR and other open stack best practice Technology- and Solution expertise.
- Steer projects to align to guidelines and directives.
- Safeguard that there will be quality in operation (operational stability).
- Optimize Total Cost of Ownership for Data lake solutions and platform.
- Establish/facilitate a cooperative working environment with Business-, IT- and supplier colleagues.
- Inject Data lake (MapR) improvement proposals and innovative ideas based on industry best practice and learnings.
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Negotiation and argumentation Skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.