We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Operations Manager, are you interested? In this role you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As Service Delivery Manager you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources understanding and aligning with the overall service delivery processes, models and strategies.
You will have an important role in the line organization with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions.
You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution
- You will be responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- You will build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- You will drive performance management (process)
- You will drive competence management
- You will conduct resource management
- You will look after unit finance within your group
- You will be leading, supervising, and responding to change in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing large teams
- Expericen in multicultural environment
- Strong abilities of coordinating local & remote teams
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models and strategy
- Business and financial acumen
- Strategic thinking and approach
- Change management
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French is an advantage.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.