Project manager in DS&EB supply
We are now looking for an Internal Supply Project Manager to ensure that the project or program delivers a result according to an assignment. The Project Manager executes project, programs and project portfolios. The Project Manager defines the work and takes full responsibility for the planning, execution and conclusion of the project. Drives project realization according to operational strategies and objectives by using defined methods and tool to secure successful fulfillment of the assignment.
- You will execute project management
- Drive change management
- Perform leadership
- Ensure communication
- Ensure financial impact understanding
- Manage assigned projects by leading cross function team
- To collect information for assigned project pre-study and feasibility study to support supply definition
- Keep and archive Project Documents/Project Agreements/Project Goals
- Lead and motivate the project team members in order to fulfill the project goals
- Ensure the quality of the products developed in the assigned projects
- Manage and control the project time schedule in order to deliver according to time plan
- Manage and control the project budget, cost and invoicing
- Manage the cooperation/relationship with project stakeholders
- Driving project milestone meeting
- Participate in project and product related meetings
- Write and distribute defined project status reports
- Lead process establishment, implementation and optimization
- To help the manager of department in the management of general administrative affairs (eg: department KPI and PI).
- To prepare/collect/distribute and make up documentation involved in department.
- Contribute to process establishment and optimization
- Education: University degree within relevant area or corresponding work experience
- Min years of experience: 2-10 years of experience within projects, improvement work or other relevant area
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 262413