Project Component Engineer
Project Component Engineer
As a Project Component Engineer, you will interface the HW project team to help project selecting proper component solution, handling component change from supplier, dealing with component issues from both internal team/customer site, working together with R&D for any new technology investigation, ensuring products delivery on time and component usage continuing improvement.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Join project and work with design team for the component solution selection.
- Handling the component change from supplier and implement in related products.
- Work with R&D to solve the component issues by coordinating global component owners and suppliers.
- Cost saving ideas and implementation for both new developed products and Maintenance products to get E/// products with more competitive cost.
- Understand product roadmap, work with deign and component owner to do the pre-study for new technology from component level.
- Formal education: BSc or Master degree in Electronics Design or equivalent experience
- Experience in HW design or HW Project Management.
- Familiar with HW product development mode and life cycle
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Good skillset on multi-task handling
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Previous component engineer experience is plus
- HW design experience is plus
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering and Meeting Expectations
- Accuracy and perseverance
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Please contact with email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you are intreasted in this position.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 262398