The Packet Core Solution Manager should be competent in handling constant change of scope and displaying leadership with respect to Customer’s, Ericsson resources and third party suppliers. As the overall Program SM you will be placed at the center of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with the Customer, Product Units, Technical Marketing and Business Development teams. You will plan, design and deliver solutions that improve the customer network in terms of capacity, functionality and end-user services to maintain market leadership. You will organize and lead technical discussions with our customers with a focus on Packet Core technology and network infrastructure capabilities, i.e. technology benefits, network characteristics, services and features, dimensioning and capacity analysis based on end-user behavior and applications..
- The role will be in Seattle, with an expectation of extensive and direct customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills, team player attitude and ability to build a trustworthy and lasting relationship with the Customer, Customer Units and other internal organizations is necessary for this position.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing organization.
- Deep technical knowledge on the interworking of Packet Core products within a Customers environment to deliver new designs and solutions
- Have strong understanding of OpenStack, Networking and Virtualization
- Virtualization Technologies (i.e. KVM, SR-IOV, DPDK, vmWare, Kubernetes)
- You have an innovative and creative spirit, and are willing to take risks
- Have good experience in delivering end to end Solutions within Packet Core Domain
- Ability to travel.
You might also have:
- Experience leveraging product capabilities to create use-cases supporting sales and value arguments
- Design thinking knowledge and rapid prototyping experience
- Knowledge and experience building cloud infrastructure and virtualization, Network function virtualization
- 5+ years of experience in technology leadership
- An understanding of automation and how it can positively affect ROI for Ericsson and our customers
- BS degree from an accredited university
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. We are a thought leader driving the industry embracing change and new opportunities, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission - to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 262389