Developer (PCB Design)
As a Developer you will develop and maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation. As a PCB designer, you will be a part of very experienced PCB design and technology team, who design the boards for Ericsson Radio System products worldwide.
We are now looking for you who are a highly motivated engineer to strengthen our PCB design team!
What we offer you:
This is a perfect opportunity for you to get a kick-start of your career. As PCB designer in Kista you will be working close with hardware designers from different parts of the hardware design organization, which will give you a good insight of the business as a whole. You will work with challenging tasks in all phases of modern hardware development from design idea, to implementation using the latest methods and tools. You will be a part of an international team, since the PCB design group have well established PCB design cooperation with the other PCB design centers in Peking and Ottawa. You will work with cutting edge technology within the area. For new designs we work only with CAD tools from Cadence Design Systems.
- Experience in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design.
- You enjoy working closely with experienced and senior engineers, and know how to manage technical challenges to achieve the best results.
- Be familiar with CAD tools like Cadence or Mentor.
- Be able to handle written and spoken Swedish and English
- You are a team-player. You will be working in a team within our unit or across different parts of the organization. You have a positive attitude and a strong drive. The fact that you embrace change and always are up for a challenge will help us grow our future business.
- Cooperation skills since you are going to work with a large number of project managers and team members.
- You should appreciate to contribute to a creative and innovative environment
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience in RF and/or High speed digital design
The selection and interview process is ongoing. We are accepting applications till 30th November 2018. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 262345