Program Director (CORE)
Position can be based in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo
We are looking for a Program Director, who will be driving large and complex digital transformation projects and engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. You will drive solution definition, design and implementation leveraging industry best practices and Ericsson knowledge and capabilities. You will be responsible for the overall solution, the overall cost estimation, and the delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources).
In this role, you will be supporting the PMO for Digital and the Key Account Managers with your extensive Digital and Telecom knowledge. You will be responsible for actively seeking to improve Ericsson business objectives. You will be the head of the deliver, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- You will be accountable for contract fulfillment, managing complex integration, transformation, and digital programs, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with consideration to customer satisfaction;
- You will have overall responsibility for CSR and CFR (Core-3 team) in large and complex customer business engagements;
- Ensure alignment of the customer solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy;
- Responsible for dimensioning, and scoping of the customer solution;
- Ability to identify potential sales opportunities/add-on sales;
- Set-up, manage and deliver the program as defined in the program specification;
- Drive the scope definition, cost calculation and planning for different players e.g. internal / 3PP’s;
- Translate, analyze, and define customer requirements;
- Manage operational relationships with the customer;
- Manage the program operational relationship with the customer to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Be responsible for the contract execution strategy and risk exposure;
- Manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution;
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements;
- Drives the assigned solution team by definition of the total customer solution
- Broad experience, from within the Systems Integration Industry (Consulting or Systems Integration) on driving digital transformation for Infrastructure / Virtualization / Network Core Projects of high complexity;
- Must have proven record of accomplishment in leading Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex digital Projects / Programs;
- Must have experience in leading projects to deliver site infrastructure (HW / NFVi, NFVo – Full Stack), VNFs onboarding (MME / SGSN / PGW / GGSN / AAA / IMS / UDM / vCPE / IMS VoLTE), in a virtualized environment;
- Broad experience using agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kaban, Safe or PMI);
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement;
- Strong financial knowledge;
- Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales;
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven record of accomplishment as a customer focused Senior Consultant;
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial / political issues affecting the industry;
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions;
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment;
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work, and planning actions;
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally;
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business, or telecommunications discipline;
- MBA, from a top university, preferred;
- Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year;
- Agile Certification PMI-ACP or Scrum Master or other is desired.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || Rio de Janeiro || IT
Req ID: 262319