Customer Technical Lead Spain Solution Architect
Customer Technical Leader (CTL) is a technical function cross domain/Service Line in Networks and Managed Services, belonging hierchically to CU IBM NMSD Optimize Unit. Position which is assigned on Account basis and allocation is requested and handshaked by COM. Final account will be decided later on before end of the process.
The CTL will technically support COMs in four main areas:
- Products and Solutions Issues, NPI (New Product Introduction)
- e2e Quality and Industrialization
- Network Performance
- Services business development Service Line (SL) Optimize
Products and Solutions Issues
- CTL should work as internal customer to Service lines that shall provide him/her full support and solutions to his/her customer needs.
- Consolidates a deep technical view about raising poor quality issues, levering in the SMEs of the SLs (interacts with SAs from all SLs).
- Technically support the COM to properly managing customer during “crisis” period and escalations.
- Highlight the need of managerial escalation in case of very critical situations
- Contribute to the proposal of workarounds or alternative solutions.
- Work in strict cooperation with project delivery and/or with customer support to solve the issues, networking with Product Line/PIDS/Product Development Unit organizations.
- Anticipate performance issues and proactivelly propose service opportunities to prevent escallations and free of charge deliveries.
- Highlight potential risks of network performance degradation at project start-up or during project execution. Suggest and drive mitigation actions.
- Suggest and drive recovery plans in case of network performance degradation top level escalations.
- Highlight/Prevent quality issues and bottlenecks in the mid term network evolution
e2e Quality and Industrialization
- Provide a deep e2e technical project scope analysis, by establishing risks, dependencies, priorities and order in which the solution needs to be implemented.
- Highilight the need of readiness actions and the presence of competence shortage to secure projects time plans and escallate to SLs/COM if needed.
- Contribute to the definition of the operational dashabords for monitoring the status of each running project. Receive from SL this updated dashboards to monitor performance.
- Ensure a full technical synchronization among all running projects.
- Act as the decision-maker when technical conflict arises either among projects or network impacts as well as channel escalation towards NMS Pre-sales unit (when needed).
- Industrialization: SL (Build, Optimize, Operate…) are accountable of the proper industrialization of the services, CTL to verify and ensure proper implementation of the industrialized processes in their customers.
- Re-use of regional best practices and Knowledge sharing for achieving a «First Time Right» result.
Services business development SL Optimize (NDO business)
- Understands the business situation in his/her customer working under COM coordination in terms of Sales Process Milestones fullfilment and UM improvement plans (P&L owner for his/her customer for Rollout and Optimize business)
- Strong business orientation to work in full coordination with presales/NMS priorities for services proposals and business cases
- Supports in pre sales phase definition, adding customer understanding for the SL Optimize proposals and others
- Promote “proactive and predictive culture” in respect to any customer need or issue and create new potential business opportunity from day by day delivery
- Identify add on sales/leads in fulfillment in collaboration with presales units
- Close to presales to identify how existing project can impact future business
Required skills and competences:
- Senior Technical Advisor addressing multiple domains with e2e approach and technical helicopter view
- Recognized for his/her technical leadership and delivery competence
- Recognized for his/her business understanding and business development skills in services cross SLs
- Capability to interface and influence customers at C-level
- Ability to reuse experience done in other Accounts/Customers
- Able to identify skills needed and facilitate the search in the Region
- Senior technical and consultative skills with deep customer network knowledge able to support CU NMSD Head, CPMs and COM for customer intimacy
- Senior SA or Consultant belonging to NMS/Global Delivery teams (career path evolution to principal consultant)
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Minimum years of experience: 6-8 years
- Domain experience: RAN, Transport, good E2E Telco NW understanding.
- Fluent in Spanish as well as English language
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 262274