Global OHS Director
Are you an ambitious, experienced health and safety professional who is willing to develop career in a global organization? We are looking for an Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Director who will report to the Global Head of OHS and work together with OHS peers across the organization to define and implement global OHS strategy and objectives. This role you will work closely with high level internal stakeholders to reach a successful and sustainable world-class OHS performance and building a positive safety culture.
Role location: Kista - Stockholm, Sweden
You will be responsible for
• determining OHS strategies and objectives globally aligned with business strategies
• preparing long-term strategic plan for OHS and supporting other organizations to implement
• driving the corporate strategic risk assessment
• defining the global framework for roles and responsibilities across the organization
• driving the global OHS agenda including the focus areas
• preparing and driving global OHS content for key OHS programs
• preparing long term OHS communication plan aligned and consistent with the global communication strategies covering all stakeholders
• analysing and defining OHS competence needs for different functions and roles in the organization
• determining ways to reduce risks and ill-health cases for main health and safety risks based on the geography or task
• identifying areas of improvement ways for a better efficiency between the OHS organization and other stakeholders within the company on global level
• Employees and managers on all levels in the Ericsson organization
• Global peers across OHS function
• OHS Market Area Managers, Business Units/Group Functions, HR
• Service Delivery Project Managers
• The Sourcing function
• Field Service Operation organizations
Key competences you need to have
• Persuading and Influencing
• Writing and reporting
• Planning and organizing
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Following instructions and procedures
Qualification and Experience we need you to have
Bachelor degree and recognized formal Health and Safety qualification e.g. degree or diploma ((Example: Post Grad / Degree and MSc in Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification)
Proven experience within Operational Health and Safety on strategic level
Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in line with the above-mentioned requirements
We look forward to seeing your application!
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the responsible recruiter, Katalin Feher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 262271